On theNIRD.org, I try to strike the right balance of educating association technology buyers, distributing factual information, and protecting the companies who may be engaged in negotiations.
- I do not publish rumors unless they are substantiated by more than one reliable source.
- I do not publish the names of my sources without their permission.
- I do not publish the names of companies that are rumored to be in negotiations.
- I only publish opinion pieces written by reliable experts with significant industry experience.
- I undertake efforts to allow company representatives to review posts before they’re published, but only for factual errors and omissions.
- I update posts as new information becomes available, or to correct errors.
This page is a work in progress, and I’m open to feedback from the community on these policies.