Ssshhhhh! There’s a secret about one of last year’s acquisitions in the association technology market. One that gives the acquiring company a significant advantage over its competitors on an emerging technology that many futurists predict will revolutionize the business world and transform society.
That emerging technology is called Blockchain, and I’ll reveal the secret connection (and the vendor that stands to benefit from it) during an Association Trends webinar next week, called Bitcoin, Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies: What are they and how will they affect your association?
- The basics of Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and blockchains
- Professions, industries, and institutions that are most likely to be disrupted by blockchain technology
- Current and planned blockchain applications that are likely to affect or compete with associations
- Examples of established associations that are embracing and researching how blockchain will affect their members
- Critical questions about blockchain that association executives should be discussing with their senior teams and boards of directors
My co-presenter is anti-money laundering expert Doug McCalmont, founder of BlocAlt Consulting, which specializes in helping nonprofit organizations leverage blockchains to achieve their missions.